Amount of sewing time: 3 1/2 - 4 hours (had to make it sporadically since I had to give David a hair cut, feed Iwalani, pick up Kainoa, and make lunch for Kainoa and her friend)
Number of times I had to unpick something: 3 (elastic band got twisted, I forgot to sew the casing for the sleeves, and I put the waist band too low)
I used one of Kainoa's 4T dresses for a pattern. I just did a rough sketch with a pencil of the outline on top of the button shirt (the shirt was a large).
I used the sleeve measurements from the tutorial and it worked well.
I used 1/4" elastic in the neck and sleeves and used 1/2" elastic in the waistband (because I didn't have any more 1/4".)
I don't know where she got the peace sign from. She has been doing that a lot lately.
5 comments:
So, so, so cute! Make one for me!
That is super cute! I wish I could sew because then I would make matching ones for Morrea and Kealani. (wink, wink...hint, hint)
Adorable! Why didn't you tell me about these Friday!????!!
soo sute!
Emma,
That is toooo cute!!
Post a Comment